Park Hall Cupola
Description: Park Hall Cupola with Crepe Myrtles
Caption: Named for Robert Emory Park, head of the department of English from 1900 until his death in 1942, Park Hall houses the Departments of English, Classics, and Comparative Literature at the University of Georgia.
Date of Photo: 7/14/2010
Credit: Paul Efland, University of Georgia
Photographic Services File: 26899-012
The University of Georgia owns the rights to this image or has permission to redistribute this image. Permission to use this image is granted for internal UGA publications and promotions and for a one-time use for news purposes. Separate permission and payment of a fee is required to use any image for any other purpose, including but not limited to, commercial, advertising or illustrative purposes. Unauthorized use of any of these copyrighted photographs is unlawful and may subject the user to civil and criminal penalties. Possession of this image signifies agreement to all the terms described above.
The University of Georgia owns the rights to this image or has permission to redistribute this image