Description: Brooks Hall
Caption: Brooks Hall, designed by the famous architect Neel Reid, was completed in 1928 and was originally known as the University of Georgia's Commerce-Journalism Building. The building was named after Robert Preston Brooks, the first dean of the School of Commerce, now the Terry College of Business, which is still housed in the building.
Date of Photo: 8/18/2009
Credit: Dot Paul,
Photographic Services File: 26110-149
The University of Georgia owns the rights to this image or has permission to redistribute this image. Permission to use this image is granted for internal UGA publications and promotions and for a one-time use for news purposes. Separate permission and payment of a fee is required to use any image for any other purpose, including but not limited to, commercial, advertising or illustrative purposes. Unauthorized use of any of these copyrighted photographs is unlawful and may subject the user to civil and criminal penalties. Possession of this image signifies agreement to all the terms described above.
The University of Georgia owns the rights to this image or has permission to redistribute this image